Cooking 3 Recipes From My Book!

 


Veggie Chicken Soup - Photographed by Acik Mardhiyanti

1. Veggie Chicken Soup

I recreated veggie chicken soup recipe from my book. It is simple, quick, easy, yet tasty. Inspired by an Indonesian dish called "Soto" that I created a new way of how to make this recipe simple and easy. I don't have much time in the kitchen, yet I want a fresh and tasty meal on the table. It is why I created a new way by using ingredients that I found around me. 

2. Baked Saba


Baked Saba - Photographed by Acik Mardhiyanti

This is an easy, simple, yet tasty meal. If you have read my book then you knew that it is easy peasy cooking. I can say that you just need 3 ingredients to make baked saba! Inspired by my Japanese friend on how she cooks saba. But, like always I create my own style. You can do it while you are cleaning the house or doing laundry. That's my message to you, we can cook tasty meals without consuming your time. 

3. Peanut Butter Lemon Sauce Salad


Peanut butter lemon sauce salad. Scan the QR code to find my book easily - Photographed by Acik Mardhiyanti

Inspired by an Indonesian dish called "pecel" I create a new way by using a new ingredient on how to make this menu easier than the original ways. What I found around me is what I use to make my dish. Adapting is the most important thing when we live in another country. Our lives change and so is our cooking style. 

Nowadays, we can see there are a lot of people eating unhealthy or even no trace of vegetables. For me, it sounds sad because as far as I know that many children don't like veggies. These habits are not good for our future generation. It is the reason I want to share my daily recipes with all of you. We can cook easy meals daily yet tasty and healthy. 

Note:
  • Written by Acik Mardhiyanti
  • Photographed by Acik Mardhiyanti
  • Do not copy this article without permissions
  • Do not reuse these photographs anywhere else without permissions





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sauteed Mix Veggie and Sio Peck Chye

Boiled Egg Soup

Miso Soup