Sauteed Mix Veggie and Sio Peck Chye

2015-08-18 18.04.14

Vegetable again…yes of course! I like the vegetable so much! Today I cooked this veggie food. I got this recipe from the magazine, but…I add some other ingredient, what do you think?? I think it’s good and delicious Open-mouthed smile Check out the recipe, guys…

Seasoning 1 :
  • 1 big onion
  • 1 red chili padi
  • 1 big green chili
Chop all of these seasonings!
Seasoning 2 :
  • 2-4 cloves of red onion
  • 4 tomatoes
Mash all of these seasonings!
Additional seasonings :
  • 1 cm bulb of galangal (cut as you like)
  • 1 cm bulb of ginger (Zingiber Officinale) – cut as you like
  • 1 bay leaf
  • 2 lime leaves
  • 2-4 talks of lemongrass (each about 4 cm)
  • Add salt as you like
Ingredient :
  • 100-gram sio peck chye
  • a handful of mix vegetable
  • 200 ml broth
  • 2 tsp canola oil
These are what you do guys…
  • Heat oil on medium flame, add seasonings that you chopped, seasonings that you mashed, galangal,  bay leaf, lime leaves, lemongrass. Saute them until fragrant, about 3-5minutes
  • Add mix vegetable, stir them well for few second
  • Pour broth, stir them well, let it boil, and let the broth absorb
  • And then add sio peck chye, add salt, stir them about 3-5 minutes
  • The last serve this menu
20150818_162119

Looks delicious, right?? Let’s cook… Smile Be right back

Note:
  • Written by Acik Mardhiyanti / Acik Mdy
  • Photographed by Acik Mardhiyanti / Acik Mdy
  • Do not copy this article without permissions
  • Do not reuse these photographs anywhere else without permissions

Comments

  1. Hi, Konbanwa Acik!

    I love vegetables.
    If I want to eat out with someone, eat chicken or fish just a little socializing. But I'm almost vegetarian. Vegetable dish's a healthy you is good at cooking☺
    My body is tired from summer heat, I soon going to make a curry of chickpeas🍴
    Matane!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Konbanwa Ryo-san...

      I think it's good being vegetarian:-) even if I love vegetables, but I am not vegetarian. I don't know why I don't like chicken and meat. Since I was kid, I avoid to eat chicken and meat. Just some fishes I eat. Sometimes, I really want to taste chicken or meat, but my mouth and my stomach doesn't accept it and throw up:-D

      I think when the weather feels hot, it's make tired. In Singapore all year is hot:-D more and more hard rain comes in the end of year.

      Japanese curry...I always want to know how to make Japanese curry. Indonesia have curry, but it's different. Please tell me the Japanese curry recipe and how to cook:-D

      Thank you Ryo-san...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Boiled Egg Soup

Miso Soup