French Bean Beef Teriyaki Sauce

20150818_154725

Photographed by Acik Mardhiyanti / Acik Mdy

When I went on a holiday, I love to eat… And sometimes I have an idea to cook from holiday. Or I got some recipe by reading magazines and newspapers. But…I am not following the recipe that I read 100% Open-mouthed smile Sometimes I find my own way to cook my food. Today I’d love to share with you about the beef recipe. Check out, guys…

20150818_154937

Seasoning :
  • 6-8 cloves of shallot
  • 3-4 cloves of garlic
  • 2 red chilies padi
  • 1 big green chili
  • 2 cm bulb of ginger (Zingiber Officinale)
Chop all of these seasonings

Additional seasoning :
  • 3 cm bulb of galangal (cut as you like)
  • 2 bay leaves
  • 1 tsp salt soy sauce (to cook french bean) – I use reduced salt soy sauce
  • 1 tsp salt soy sauce (to cook beef) – I use reduced salt soy sauce
  • 2 tsp teriyaki sauce
Ingredients :
  • 200-250 gram chill minced beef)
  • 100 ml broth (to cook french bean)
  • 150 ml broth (to cook beef)
  • 2 tsp canola oil (to saute seasonings)
These are what you do:
  • Pour broth on frying pan or wok, turn on the stove on medium flame. Add french bean, and pour salt soy sauce. Let it boil or until the broth absorbed. take a side
  • Heat oil on medium:m flame, add seasonings that you chopped, galangal, bay leaves. Saute them until fragrance, about 3 minutes
  • Add beef, stir them well
  • Pour broth, salt soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, stir them well. Let it fully cooked about 30-45 minutes or until the broth absorb
  • The last serve it, place french bean first, and then put beef on the top of it. Enjoy your time….
2015-08-18 18.00.24

French bean beef teriyaki sauce - Photographed by Acik Mardhiyanti / Acik Mdy

Sounds great and tasty, huh… Open-mouthed smile Have a nice day everyone Smile

Note:
  • Written by Acik Mardhiyanti / Acik Mdy
  • Photographed by Acik Mardhiyanti / Acik Mdy
  • Do not copy this article without permissions
  • Do not reuse these photographs anywhere else without permissions

Comments

  1. Hi, Konbanwa Acik!
    Genki??

    Wow, Teriyaki source it Is there there also!
    In Japan, you can cook the sauce over the chicken or fish. I do not eat, but there is also a hamburger of Teriyaki beef.
    You also good dish of food👍😃
    Matane!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Konbanwa Ryo-san...anatawa genki desu. Thank you Ryo-san, hope you are fine and have a wonderful day:-)

      Yeah, teriyaki is one of favorite sauce in my kitchen:-D Japanese foods looks great and tasty, right?? I want try to eat takoyaki, Doraemon cake (dorayaki):-D

      Thank's Ryo-san... Matane!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sauteed Mix Veggie and Sio Peck Chye

Boiled Egg Soup

Miso Soup