My Book Now Is Available In The Kindle Store!


Scan this QR code to easily find my book in the Kindle Store (Amazon) - Copyright @ 2020 by Acik Mardhiyanti

Hi all of you, how you doing today? I hope you are doing fine and so is your family. In this special article I am not writing recipe but today in this article I want to share my happiness with you that my book has already been published! And yeah, now Easy Dinner Ideas At Home is available for purchase in the Kindle Store. Of course, basically, I share some recipes in my book.

My book is a digital version, not physic version. Why? I wonder might be you will ask me about that. Here is the reason, first: nowaday many books have to embrace digitalization, and so am I. I want to be part of this day. So, my book born in the digital version. Secondly, everywhere is a crisis, so I want to make a book that you can easily reach. You don't need to worry might be get infected because you buy a book from another country. There is so much easy if my book in the digital version. 

In this book you will find my top 3 recipes, they are Purple Fried Rice, Braised Baked Chicken Breast, and Baked Saba. These recipes are great and tasty! You will like it! And you have to know that I just an ordinary woman who likes to cook my own meals. However, I love to share my recipes with others. And I hope my recipes will help you to embrace a healthy lifestyle by eating more vegetables and fruit. Besides, we can cook dinner much more easy and tasty. 

This book is designed by my husband who works as a programmer and system analyst in the IT Company. I am glad that my husband helped me to design the book. Because might be I would ask others to do designing my book. It means I have to pay, right? And of course my cat, Ichi! She is an amazing cat that always gives me a spirit to do my work. For example, she sleeps nearby to accompany me. Thank you so much for all the support! I also thank you who read my article. 

Now, I am focusing on preparing myself to study my Master's next year. And this is not easy due to the coronavirus situation. Actually, I am not sure if I could get there because of the many things I have to do and handle. My dream university is out there far away, it is in Belgium. To be honest, this crisis situation is ruining my plan to study that I planned since last year. But, wish me luck! 

Here is my book in Amazon https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08DM2R2TG/

Note:
  • Written by Acik Mardhiyanti / Acik Mdy


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sauteed Mix Veggie and Sio Peck Chye

Boiled Egg Soup

Miso Soup