Veggie Fried rice with Multipurpose Homemade Fresh Seasoning & Anchovies

 

Veggie fried-rice with multipurpose homemade fresh seasoning & anchovies - Photographed by Acik Mardhiyanti

Hi all of you, welcome back to Ichi's Fusion Recipes! Well, today I am going to share the benefits of making multipurpose homemade fresh seasoning. First, saving your time in the kitchen, quick-cooking, on top of that we can create any kind of dishes! Like this one, using it to cook fried rice. 

Everyone in my hometown knew about this dish. Villagers would cook it for breakfast or dinner. Really, breakfast with fried rice? It sounds heavy to start the day, however, rice is an essential food. Including me, sometimes I ate fried rice before went to school. But, I was different from other because I just focused to eat boiled egg in the morning, and not the rice; as far as I remember I just took 2 spoons rice. I could not take a heavy breakfast back then.

Generally, villagers made simply fried rice which meant the ingredients were seasoning like shallot, garlic, salt, MSG (villagers loved MSG), chili, and sweet dark soy sauce. Basically, they cooked it without vegetables, only fried egg if they could buy the egg. How to eat this plain fried rice? Usually, villagers bought crackers because it was cheaper than any other foods. A lot of crackers that made from the home small business in my hometown. So, yes, besides being farmers, some of them were small business owners by selling banana chips, cassava chips, sweet potato chips, flour crackers, et cetera.

Veggie fried rice with multipurpose homemade fresh seasoning & anchovies - Photographed by Acik Mardhiyanti

Talking about my fried rice recipe in this article, I would say it a little different because I added lots of vegetables. I love vegetables, so I want to create fried rice that not only rice but I want to create freshness from vegetables along with anchovies and multipurpose homemade fresh seasoning. Here in Singapore, we could easily find a stall that sells fried rice with anchovies, but, I am proud to say my fried rice rich in flavor because I season it with multipurpose homemade fresh seasoning that based on my knowledge from my hometown and my style. Moreover, you can not find fried rice that full of vegetables! 😉

Speaking of which, are we talking about recipe or storytelling? Alright, then, let's rock!

Ingredient:

  • 4 portion of Japanese white rice
  • 4 tbsp of multipurpose handmade fresh seasoning - you can use the red or brown one
  • 2 tbsp of butter
  • 50 ml of olive oil
  • 20 ml of tempura & noodles soy sauce
  • 50 g of anchovies - wash before use
  • a handful of bean sprout
  • a handful of pea sprout
  • some broccoli
  • 1/2 of medium carrot - cut in a thin size
  • a handful of white cabbage
  • Some stalk of celery - cut finely
These are what you do:
  • Prepare the pan, add butter and olive oil. Turn on the stove on medium-low flame
  • Add multipurpose homemade fresh seasoning and anchovies, saute for about 5 minutes. turn the stove on medium flame
  • Add Japanese white rice, all vegetables, and pour the tempura and noodles soy sauce. Stir them for about 7-10 minutes (in the seventh minute turn the flame on the medium-low flame). Do not stop stirring until the end
  • It is done! 
  • Now we can fry the egg. I love to fry my egg fully cooked with a little bit of low sodium salt. If you like a larva egg or half-cooked, then, it is up to you! 😉
  • We can serve it with boiled corn and Japanese cucumber!😋
  • Do not forget to eat your fruit as well!🙂

Ichi's Fusion recipe; Veggie fried rice with multipurpose homemade fresh seasoning & anchovies - Photographed by Acik Mardhiyanti

What do you think? It is quick and easy, right? The most important thing is the taste is superb! I do not need to add salt, but, you can add salt if you like salty. To know how to make the red or brown multipurpose homemade fresh seasoning, visit the article that I wrote before. 😍😋

Thank you for reading my article, read my another article on Ichi's Garden; The Beauty of Dwarf Hibiscus Flower, link here https://ichi-garden.blogspot.com/2021/03/the-beauty-of-dwarf-hibiscus-flower.html

My other article on The Journey of Ichi's Family; TraceTogether Token Make My Life Easier During Pandemic, link here https://ichi-journey.blogspot.com/2021/03/tracetogether-token-make-my-life-easier.html

See you, take care, and bye!🖐😊

Note:
  • Written by Acik Mardhiyanti
  • Photographed by Acik Mardhiyanti
  • Do not copy this article without permission
  • Do not reuse these photographs anywhere else without permission

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sauteed Mix Veggie and Sio Peck Chye

Boiled Egg Soup

Miso Soup