Dinner Idea: Meatball Soup With Margheritine Pasta Soup (Making meatball from scratch)


Dinner idea: Meatball soup with margheritine pasta soup, boiled corn, and broccoli - Photographed by Acik Mardhiyanti / Acik Mdy


Dinner idea: Meatball soup with margheritine pasta soup - Photographed by Acik Mardhiyanti / Acik Mdy

Hi, how you doing? I hope you are doing well and so is your family. Hang in there my friend, we can get this through together! There is a light after the storm. So, what we have today? It's the meatball, and I want to share with all of you on how I make this. The short story that I asked one of my friends who has a stall and selling meatball, I asked: "how to make the meatball in his version/ ways". He didn't answer it and I thought, "ok, I'll make on my ways and my recipe". You know, many people who have a business in the food industry don't want to share their recipes. because it's called a secret recipe or family recipe. For me, I am someone who loves to share good things or positive things. For example, I make handicrafts, create/ design ribbon flowers, I sold them but still I share how to make it. I am not worried when people don't buy my product instead they watched my tutorial video and make it on their own. Believe it or not, I am happy rather than sad. It's good to share knowledge, positive information, etc. So, this is my meatball recipe from my kitchen recipe, check it out!

1. Meatball

Ingredient:


Ingredient: beef, corn, lemongrass, butter, egg, salt, black pepper, onion powder, crushed pepper, oregano, garlic powder, an onion, cloves garlic - Photographed by Acik Mardhiyanti / Acik Mdy
  • 300 g minced beef
  • butter

Butter - Photographed by Acik Mardhiyanti / Acik Mdy

  • 250 g sago flour
  • 1 egg - Low cholesterol egg
  • 100 ml of hot water
  • 4 cloves of garlic
  • 5 g of salt
  • 30 ml of olive oil
  • 1800 ml of water
These are what you do:
  • Put minced beef, egg, salt, butter, garlic, and 50-100 ml of hot water. Blend them all, you can use blend machine or food processor
  • Take out the seasoning beef, add sago flour. Mix them well
  • Now spread the flour on your palm
  • Now boil water in a pot in a medium flame. I use a small pot and pour 1800 ml of water in it, then pour about 30 ml of olive oil
  • Turn the stove on a medium-low flame and keep boiling the water. Take some seasoning beef (I use a spoon). Take 1/2 spoon to make a small meatball and 1 a spoon seasoning beef to make a big meatball, roll it, then put it on boiling water. Repeat it
  • When the meatball floating, give it about 10 minutes to fully cooked, take them out. The last turn off the stove
  • Now the meatball is ready

Meatball! Photographed by Acik Mardhiyanti / Acik Mdy

2. Make the broth

Ingredient:
  • 3 of beef stock cubes

Beef stock cubes - Photographed by Acik Mardhiyanti / Acik Mdy
  • handful Tesco margheritine pasta soup 

Photographed by Acik Mardhiyanti / Acik Mdy
  • 2000 ml of water
  • 2 stalk of lemongrass
  • 20 g of crushed pepper, oregano, garlic powder

Crushed pepper, oregano &garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper powder - Photographed by Acik Mardhiyanti / Acik Mdy
  • 10 g of onion powder
  • 5 g of black pepper powder
  • 6 loves of garlic - cut it
  • 1 onion - cut it
  • 3 of kaffir lime leaves
  • 2 corn
  • broccoli

Broccoli - Photographed by Acik Mardhiyanti / Acik Mdy

These are what you do:
  • Prepare the pan and pour 2000 ml of water. Turn on the stove of medium-low flame
  • Add lemongrass, beef stock cubes, kaffir lime, onion powder, onion & garlic that you cut, black pepper powder, crushed pepper, oregano, garlic powder
  • Cook the broth for about 7 - 10  minutes
  • The broth is ready
  • Additional, steam the corn and boil the broccoli for about 2-3 minutes
  • This is an option, serve it with noodle, I would like to choose organic noodle, like sweet potato noodles

Sweet potato noodle - Photographed by Acik Mardhiyanti / Acik Mdy


Meatball soup with sweet potato noodle - Photographed by Acik Mardhiyanti / Acik Mdy

3. Serving
  • When you ready to eat, bring boil margheritine pasta soup for about 10 minutes
  • Put some meatball that you want to eat into the broth, turn on the stove on medium-low flame. Warm it for about 3-5 minutes then turn off the stove
  • Place margheritine pasta soup and pour it with the broth
  • Add parsley, or celery on it if you have it at home
  • Place steam corn and boiling broccoli in a small plate
  • Now dinner is ready!
  • Don't forget to eat fruit!
Wow, a lot of steps... Yes, my legs are getting hurt now. But, the taste is really really good! I am satisfied! Actually, I can't eat the meat because my body can't accept it, but...in some cases, I still eat this meatball soup recipe.  Thank you for reading my article and have a nice day. Bye for now 🤞😘

Note:
  • Written by Acik Mardhiyanti / Acik Mdy
  • Photographed by Acik Mardhiyanti / Acik Mdy
  • Do not copy this article without permissions
  • Do not reuse these photographs anywhere else without permissions

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sauteed Mix Veggie and Sio Peck Chye

Boiled Egg Soup

Miso Soup