Stir-Fried Clam and Sausage


Stir-fried clam and sausage - Photographed by Acik Mardhiyanti / Acik Mdy

Hi, how are you today? I hope you are doing great! Today I would like to share one of our favorite foods at home. It's stir-fried clam and sausage. Of course, it's simple and easy home cooking. Believe me, the taste is really good! Let's check it out!😋

Ingredient:
  • 100 g - 15 g of clam
  • 2 sausage - you prefer to use chicken sausage
  • 1 of yellow onion - a big one
  • 6 of kaffir lime leaves
  • 2 tsp of black pepper sauce
  • 1 ttsp of onion powder
  • add red crushed pepper if you like spicy
  • Butter 
These are what you do:
  • Add butter and onion in a pan. Saute in a medium flame for about 2 minutes
  • Add clam, saute or stir them for about 3-5 minutes
  • Add sausage, stir them well for about 3-5 minutes
  • Add onion powder, red crushed pepper (if you like spicy), kaffir lime leaves, and add black pepper sauce. Stir them for about 3-7 minutes or until the water is gone
  • It's done! Served it with Japanese white rice or red/ brown rice, or boiled potatoes/ mashed potatoes.
It looks easy and tasty, right? We ate it with boiled spinach and Japanese white rice. What do you think? We like the taste! 😊😋

Speaking of which, thank you so much for reading my Kitchen recipe article that I write. I am sorry if you see that I am not actively ( less active) writing this year (2020). This year is a busy year because I am preparing to take a Master's school. But, I hope that I could still write on my blog. Have a nice day! 😊

Note:
  • Written by Acik Mardhiyanti / Acik Mdy
  • Photographed by Acik Mardhiyanti / Acik Mdy
  • Do not copy this article without permissions
  • Do not reuse this photograph anywhere else without permissions

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sauteed Mix Veggie and Sio Peck Chye

Boiled Egg Soup

Miso Soup