Dinner Idea: Stir Fry Beef Black pepper, Maize, and Veggies


Dinner idea: Stir fry beef black pepper, maize, purple cabbage, carrot, cherry tomatoes, an apple - Photographed by Acik Mardhiyanti / Acik Mdy

Hi all of you, how you doing? What we have today? Beef? Yes, I would like to share how I cook beef. If you follow and read my article, It just sometimes I share how I cook chicken, beef, and any kind of seafood. As you know I am not vegetarian but I can't eat meat (chicken, duck, etc I can't) or even some seafood. A small amount of prawn, clam, I can take it, too much I can't. How about crab, even if you give me king crab and expensive one, I can't eat that! And also honey, if you give me a cake or foods that contain honey (pollen) or too much milk, I can't eat that. Yes, I have to be careful about what I eat. 

Speaking of which, what we have today for a dinner idea? Let's check it out! 😉

Ingredient:
  • 200 g frozen stir fry beef 
  • 1 bell pepper - Cut as you like

Red bell pepper - Photographed by Acik Mardhiyanti / Acik Mdy
  • 1/2 big yellow onion or 1 small yellow onion
  • 5-7 g black pepper powder
  • 2-3 g of salt
  • 3-4 g of onion powder
  • 2-3 g of garlic powder
  • butter to saute the onion and beef
  • maize - for 2 people
  • Purple cabbage - cut as you like and just enough for you and family
  • Carrot - cut as you like and just enough for you and family
These are what you do:
  • Prepare the pan, add butter and onion. Turn on the stove on medium or medium-low flame. Saute about 3 minutes

Add onion and butter - Photographed by Acik Mardhiyanti /  Acik Mdy
  • Add the beef, add more butter if it needs. Stir fry for about 5-7 minutes
  • Add bell pepper, salt, garlic, onion, black pepper. Mix them together. Stir fry again for about 7-10 minutes

Photographed by Acik Mardhiyanti / Acik Mdy
  • Turn off the stove
  • Now prepare the maize. Usually, I use Tesco maize

Tesco Maize - Photographed by Acik Mardhiyanti / Acik Mdy
  • Cut purple cabbage and carrot. If you like boiled carrot then boil them for about 2-3 minutes only
Prepare dinner:
  • Place the maize
  • Place stir fry beef black pepper
  • Place the purple cabbage, carrot, and cherry tomato
  • Don't forget to eat your fruit!

Dinner idea: Stir fry beef black pepper, maize, purple cabbage, carrot, and cherry tomato - Photographed by Acik Mardhiyanti / Acik Mdy

What do you think? It looks easy prep meal, right? Only 30 minutes you can prepare a delicious and tasty dinner. Sounds, great? Have a nice day and take care! ✋😊

Note:
  • Written by Acik Mardhiyanti / Acik Mdy
  • Photographed by Acik Mardhiyanti / Acik Mdy
  • Do not copy this article without permissions
  • Do not reuse these photographs anywhere else without permissions

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sauteed Mix Veggie and Sio Peck Chye

Boiled Egg Soup

Miso Soup