Dinner Idea: Baked Saba, Couscous, Boiled Green Spinach


Dinner idea: Baked saba, couscous, boiled green spinach, cherry tomatoes, and an apple - Photographed by Acik Mardhiyanti / Acik Mdy

Hi, it's me again, how are you today? Well, well, what we have today, finally fish. Due to the coronavirus situation, there are many things that I have to change, one of them is our food. Usually, I would love to buy tempeh, it's my favorite food. Tempeh is not a common food in Singapore, and it hard to find it daily. But, before the coronavirus pandemic, I could find it easily at hypermarket nearby. This day, I can't find tempeh, so I have to adjust to the situation especially our foods. I hope you can adjust your foods too, maybe find or buy another brand, another alternative, or substitute your foods. Because some or many people act crazy like panic buying and hoarding many things, grab everything they can.

So, what the idea for dinner, let's check it out! 

Ingredient:

  • I pack seasoning saba - I choose saba kabayaki (2 people)

Photographed by Acik Mardhiyanti / Acik Mdy
  • 100 g couscous (2 people) - I use Tesco maize couscous

Photographed by Acik Mardhiyanti / Acik Mdy
  • 100 ml of water
  • 1/2 block of chicken stock
  • 1 pack green spinach
  • Cherry tomatoes
  • Coriander leaf - I use Tesco coriander leaf
These are what you do:
  • Bake the saba kabayaki for about 20 minutes (200 degrees Celcius). For me, I baked it for about 25 minutes

Photographed by Acik Mardhiyanti / Acik Mdy
  • Now bring boil 100 ml of water and add chicken stock
  • Pour boiling water on the couscous, let it absorbed
  • Boil the green spinach for about 3 minutes, take aside and drain it
  • Everything is done! dinner is ready!
Prepare dinner:
  • Cut the baked saba into 2, place it on the plate 
  • Place the couscous and boiled green spinach, and cherry tomatoes

Photographed by Acik Mardhiyanti / Acik Mdy
  • Don't forget to eat fruit too!
Easy and simple prep meals. See you in another article, stay safe, and please help each other. Bye ✋😊

New article on my garden blog, it's about Epiphyllum flower or the queen of the night flower, the link is here https://acikmdy-garden.blogspot.com/2020/04/the-queen-of-night-come-this-year-in-my.html

Note:
  • Written by Acik Mardhiyanti / Acik Mdy
  • Photographed by Acik Mardhiyanti / Acik Mdy
  • Do not copy this article without permissions
  • Do not reuse these photographs anywhere else without permissions

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sauteed Mix Veggie and Sio Peck Chye

Boiled Egg Soup

Miso Soup