Stir-fry soup King Oyster Mushroom with Carrot and Peas

 


Stir-fry soup King oyster mushroom with carrot and peas - Photographed by Acik Mardhiyanti

Hi, welcome back to Ichi's Fusion Recipes. Today I would like to share a quick and easy dish that you will amaze as the taste is awesome. I call it stir-fry soup oyster mushroom with carrot and peas! Are you ready? Let's rock!


Stir-fry soup king oyster mushroom with carrot and green peas - Photographed by Acik Mardhiyanti

I have been busy recently; unlike before this " busy" is a big deal for me and my time to prepare a meal in the kitchen becomes a squeeze. Therefore, I create a quick and easy dish that won't consume my time so I am able to go back as soon as possible to work on what I am working on these days. It sounds not good if I order foods because I am concerned about the healthiness level of the foods that we buy from food stalls. So, this is my quick dish recipe!


Stir-fry soup oyster king mushroom with carrot and green peas - Photographed by Acik Mardhiyanti

Ingredient:
  • 2 packs of king oyster mushroom - each pack contain 2 king oyster mushrooms - Cut as you like
  • A handful of green peas
  • 3 small carrots - cut as you like
  • 4-5 cloves of shallot - chop it
  • 3 cloves of garlic - chop it
  • 3 tbsp of oyster sauce
  • 1 cube of ikan bilis (anchovies)
  • 250 ml of warm water
These are what you do:
  • To make a broth, put ikan bilis cube into the warm water. Stir so that it dissolves perfectly
  • Prepare the pan and pout 3 tbsp of olive oil
  • Add garlic and shallot that you chop. Turn on the stove on medium-low flame. Saute for about 2 minutes or until fragrant
  • Add carrot first, then quickly stir them, maybe for about a minute
  • Pour anchovies broth. After that add oyster mushroom and the green peas
  • Stir them and let them cook for about 2 minutes and stir occasionally. Then turn off the stoves
  • It's done!

Stir-fry soup king oyster mushroom with carrot and green peas, Ichi's signature omelet, basmati rice with furikake on top of it, longan, a glass of coconut water - Photographed by Acik Mardhiyanti

Wow! quick and easy, right? Do you like the idea? This vegetable dish is enough for 4-5 plates. Of course, we need to choose carbs, and this time my husband picked basmati rice, meanwhile, I took fried string potatoes. Now, how about the protein? I just simply omelet. If you are following Ichi's Fusion Recipes, you would easily recall Ichi's signature omelet. To make this omelet we just need a few minutes. In sort word, within 30 minutes everything is ready! Let's dig in!😍😁😉

Read my another article on The Journey of Ichi's Family, the link is here https://ichi-journey.blogspot.com/2022/02/christmas-2021-creating-good-memories.html

Thank you for reading my article, keep your courage, stay safe and take care. Have a cheerful day!🤗✌🖐🙂

Note:
  • Written by Acik Mardhiyanti
  • Photographed by Acik Mardhiyanti
  • Do not copy this article without permission
  • Do not reuse these photographs anywhere else without permission

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sauteed Mix Veggie and Sio Peck Chye

Boiled Egg Soup

Miso Soup