Black Pepper Fried Hokkien Mee with Veggie and Sardine

 


Fried Hokkien Mee with veggie and sardine - Photographed by Acik Mardhiyanti

Hi, all of you, how have you been? I hope you are in good shape even though we are still in the coronavirus year. For now, dining-in is allowed only for two people. The last time I mentioned was 5 people in a group. However, since the new cases in the community rise especially with the Delta variant of Covid-19, the Singapore government must take precautions tightly.

Speaking of which, what we have today? Today I am gonna share one of my fried noodles recipes! It is black pepper ried Hokkien mee with veggie and sardine. I love noodles but I am not a fan of instant noodles like many Indonesian people. My father didn't teach me to become instant noodles fan since I was a child. So, I prefer homemade fried noodles rather than buying instant one at the shop. Inspired by many food stalls that sell fried Hokkien noodles in Singapore, I would like to make it at home with my own style!😉

Ingredient:
  • 1 pack Hokkien noodles - it is about 450 g
  • 1 can of sardine tomato sauce
  • 45 g of black pepper sauce

I like this black pepper sauce - Photographed by Acik Mardhiyanti
  • 1 big yellow onion - cut or chop it
  • handful of broccoli
  • some french bean
  • handful of cauliflower
  • some of white cabbage
  • 2 tbsp of olive oil
  • Some fresh basil leaves - I just picked it from my "garden"😁
  • 3 stalk of celery - fine chop or cut as you wish
These are what you do:
  • Prepare the pan, pour olive oil and add yellow onion that you chop or cut. Turn on the stove on medium-low flame. Saute for about at least 3 minutes

Ichi's Fusion Recipes - Photographed by Acik Mardhiyanti
  • Add sardine and fresh basil leaves. Mix it and let it cook for about 3 minutes
  • Add all of the veggies, let it cook for about 3 minutes

Ichi's Fusion Recipes - Photographed by Acik Mardhiyanti
  • Add Hokkien noodles, celery, and black pepper sauce. We can add 3 g of onion powder if you want to

Ichi's Fusion Recipes - Photographed by Acik Mardhiyanti
  • Turn the stove on medium-high. Stir them all ( do not stop) for about 5 minutes. Turn off the stove

Ichi's Fusion Recipes - Photographed by Acik Mardhiyanti
  • Serve it immediately while it still warm!
  • Do not forget to eat fruit as well!🙂
Easy cooking, simple, yet tasty! Believe me, you can't find fried Hokkien noodles that full of veggies like this recipe in any food stall!😉


Black pepper fried Hokkien noodles with veggies and sardine, orange, and green juice (celery and fruit juice) - Photographed by Acik Mardhiyanti

Thank you for reading my article, read my another article on The Journey of Ichi's Family, link here https://ichi-journey.blogspot.com/2021/07/i-am-proud-to-become-down-syndrome.html

Stay safe and bye for now!🖐😊

Note:
  • Written by Acik Mardhiyanti
  • Photographed by Acik Mardhiyanti
  • Do not copy this article without permission
  • Do not reuse these photographs anywhere else without permission

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sauteed Mix Veggie and Sio Peck Chye

Boiled Egg Soup

Miso Soup