Pan-fry Salmon with Butter & Rosemary, and Anchovies Broth

 

Pan Fry Salmon with Butter & Rosemary, Pour with Anchovies Broth - Photographed by RDZ

Hi all of you, how are you today? I hope that you are in good shape! Well, well, today I am going to share one of our favorites menu in the house: pan fry salmon! But, this time I combine it with something different from before, I call it anchovies broth. Wow, what the taste like, you guess!😉

Talking about salmon, the first time I bought this fish was when I moved to Singapore. Believe me, living in a remote village made me curious about the world outside my world which means my hometown. I had known the word "salmon" but I had never seen it and virtually impossible to saw this particular fish in the tiny village.  However, since I had a big dream, what I had believed was that someday I would able to eat this pink meat fish. For me, impossible is nothing as long I work hard on my dream! As result, nowadays, I think salmon is just like another fish in my eyes same as tuna, mackerel, grouper, et cetera because today I can afford all those fishes.

Ichi's Fusion Recipes: The first option; pan-fry salmon & some vegetables with anchovies broth - Photographed by RDZ

My favorite style to cook salmon is to bake it in the oven, however, I also love to pan fry salmon with butter. I just love the taste when it fries with butter and garlic. Simple yet tasty, that what I love about my cooking style. Moreover, I would proud to say that using fewer ingredients to cook salmon is the best part about this delectable fish. 

I combine this recipe by making anchovies broth that maybe some of you have already known that anchovy is like represent Malay food. If you come to Singapore and order Nasi Lemak (Malay food), immediately you notice anchovies fish on the plate of Nasi Lemak. This broth that I create is amazing which means has great taste and we love it!😋 So, this set menu is inspired by western and Malay, that is why I call my blog Ichi's Fusion Recipes!😊

Speaking of which, are we going to just talk about this food or share the recipe? Let's dig dive! 

1. Pan Fry Salmon with Butter & Rosemary

Ingredient:

  • 2 slices of salmon 
  • 2 g of low sodium salt

Ichi's Fusion Recipes: 2 slices of salmon meat, rosemary, garlic powder, and paprika powder - Photographed by Acik Mardhiyanti
  • 2 g of garlic powder
  • 2 g of paprika powder
  • Fresh rosemary
  • Butter about 4 tbsp
These are what you do:
  • Wash salmon meat and dry them with kitchen paper
  • Prepare the pan, turn on the stove on medium-low flame, and add butter

Ichi's Fusion Recipes - Photographed by Acik Mardhiyanti
  • Let the butter a little bit melt, place the salmon meat carefully

Ichi's Fusion Recipes - Photographed by Acik Mardhiyanti


Ichi's Fusion Recipes - Photographed by RDZ
  • Spead the garlic powder first, salt, paprika powder, the last is place rosemary on it by spreading the leaves. Tips: giving each salmon meat 1 g garlic powder, 1 g of paprika powder, 1 g of salt

Ichi's Fusion Recipes - Photographed by RDZ


Ichi's Fusion Recipes - Photographed by RDZ
  • Fry until all sides of salmon meat fully cooked by giving 2 minutes each side

Ichi's Fusion Recipes - Photographed by RDZ
  • Tips: To make the fried salmon more savory we have to tilt the pan and scoop the melting butter and pour on the salmon

Ichi's Fusion Recipes - Photographed by RDZ


Ichi's Fusion Recipes - Photographed by RDZ
  • Now pan fry salmon with butter and rosemary is ready
  • Next, by reusing the butter leftover on the pan I cut 2 blocks of white tofu and fry it

Ichi's Fusion Recipes - Photographed by RDZ
  • Fry the tofu for about 5-7 minutes and turn off the stove
2. Making anchovies broth

Ingredient:
  • 500 ml of water
  • 30 g of dried anchovy
  • Celery 2-3 stalks
  • 3 cloves of shallot
  • 15 ml of soy sauce (gluten-free)
  • 15 ml of Japanese tempura & noodles sauce
  • 1 button mushroom
These are what you do:
  • Wash dried anchovies first and drain it
  • Cut shallot in slice pieces
  • Cut the celery as you wish
  • Cut mushroom
  • Prepare a pot and turn on the stove on medium-low flame
  • Pour water, add shallot, anchovies, celery, mushroom
  • Pour soy sauce, and tempura & noodle sauce
  • Bring to boil and let it cook for about 15 minutes and turn off the stove
  • Using strainers, take the clear broth
3. Boil the vegetable, and choose carbo
 
This part is an easy way when we can choose any vegetable we like for example, french bean, radish, kale, broccoli, pea sprout, et cetera. Just boil some of them or let it raw, it is your call!

Meanwhile, for the carbo I have always chosen potato, it could be french fries, baked potatoes, or mashed potato. This one is also your choice!😊


Ichi's Fusion Recipes - Photographed by RDZ


Ichi's Fusion Recipes - Photographed by RDZ

4. Prepare the set menu
  • Prepare the plate, place pan-fry salmon 
  • Arrange the vegetables around the salmon fish
  • The first option: pour anchovies broth on it
  • The second option, place the fried tofu in a bowl and pour it with anchovies broth
  • Do not forget to eat fruit!

Fried tofu with anchovies broth - Photographed RDZ


The second option: pan-fry salmon with butter & rosemary, baked potatoes, boiled broccoli, pea sprout, french bean, radish, and cherry tomato, fried tofu with anchovies broth, a pear, a glass of rootbeer - Photographed by RDZ 

What do you think? it looks great and tasty, huh? We love this menu!😋😍 

My new article on Ichi's Garden, it about Swinhoe's White-eye bird! link here https://ichi-garden.blogspot.com/2021/04/i-found-cute-creture-in-car-park.html

Thank you for reading my article, stay safe and keep healthy, bye for now! 🖐😉

Note:
  • Written by Acik Mardhiyanti
  • Photographed by Acik Mardhiyanti and RDZ
  • Do not copy this article without permission
  • Do not reuse these photographs anywhere else without permission


 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sauteed Mix Veggie and Sio Peck Chye

Boiled Egg Soup

Miso Soup