Bamboo Shoot Coconut Cream Soup

20150309_163510

Yesterday, I cooked something special guys… Yeah, my husband really really want to eat bamboo shoot. Even if I never have cooked it before, but I try the best I could Smile And this is my bamboo shoot recipe from my kitchen. Check this out! Be right back 

Seasoning :

  • 6-8 cloves red onion
  • 4 cloves garlic
  • 2 candlenuts
  • 1 ttsp coriander
  • 4 cm bulb of yellow ginger
  • 5 red chillies
  • 4 green chillies

Mash all of these seasonings!

Additional seasonings :

  • add salt as you like
  • 2 bay leaves
  • 2 cm galangal
  • handful of anchovies

Ingredients :

  • 2 small pieces green bamboo shoot (cut as you like)
  • 2 pieces white tofu (cut as you like)
  • 50-65 ml coconut cream
  • 800 ml water
  • 1 tsp canola oil

These are what you do guys…

  • Heat the oil on medium flame
  • Add seasonings that you mashed, galangal, bay leaves and anchovies. Sauté them until fragrant about 2 minutes
  • Pour water. leave to boil, and then pour coconut cream. Stir them well.
  • Add bamboo shoot and tofu. add salt and mix them well. let it fully cooked about 10-15 minutes
  • The last…serve it…

20150309_163633

Sounds easy and looks delicious huh??… Even if my pictures are horrible, but trust me, this soup is really really fantastic taste. My husband love it Winking smileSmile

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sauteed Mix Veggie and Sio Peck Chye

Boiled Egg Soup

Miso Soup