Boiled Egg Soup

20150312_182116

Boiled egg soup - Photographed by Acik Mardhiyanti / Acik Mdy

Soup again??… Yeah..this is a special edition about soup. And today I will show you when your egg becomes a soup. How could it be??… I cooked it today, I called it “Boiled Egg Soup”. Check out my recipe from my kitchen. Let’s rock!! Be right back

Seasoning :
  • 6-8 cloves of shallot
  • 4 cloves of garlic
  • 1 ttsp coriander
  • 2 candlenuts
  • 5 cm bulb of yellow ginger
  • 5 red chilies
Mash all of these seasonings!

Additional seasonings :
  • 2cm bulb of galangal
  • 2 cm bulb of ginger
  • 2 bay leaves
Ingredients :
  • 6 eggs (boil it and shelled)
  • 2 pieces of potatoes (cut as you like)
  • 50-65 ml coconut cream
  • 800 ml of water
  • Salt (as you like)
  • 1 tsp canola oil (to sauté seasonings)
  • Enough oil to fry your egg and potatoes
  • Little a bit of dried onions
These are what you do guys…
  • Fry your eggs and potatoes. Take aside
  • heat the oil on medium flame
  • Add seasonings that you mashed, galangal, ginger, bay leaves. Sauté them about 2-3 minutes
  • Pour water. leave it to boil and then pour coconut cream
  • Add salt, and then add fried boiled eggs and fried potatoes. Let it fully cooked, about 5-10 minutes
  • The last…serve it and cover it with dried onions…Enjoy your dinner time with happy egg Open-mouthed smileSmile
20150312_182035

Boiled egg soup - Photographed by Acik Mardhiyanti / Acik Mdy

Looks delicious, right??… Have a nice day everyone Be right back

Note:
  • Written by Acik Mardhiyanti / Acik Mdy
  • Photographed by Acik Mardhiyanti / Acik Mdy
  • Do not copy this article without permissions
  • Do not reuse these photographs anywhere else without permissions

Comments

  1. Hi Acik!

    You're a good cook very much!
    Always, every your dish seems good.
    But I don't like coriander...(*_*)
    And I have a licensed cook license, but I'm the irresponsible licensed cook who makes only my favorite one, haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Konbanwa Ryo-san... Anata wa kyou genki desuka??... Hope you are fine:-)

      I just like to cook. 'Cause when I buy food from outside, I think it's not good taste. So I love to cook my food by myself:-D

      Oh, you don't like coriander, huh??:-D when I cook with coconut cream, I always put coriander:-D

      So are you cooking too?? What are you cooking is??... Share with me then:-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sauteed Mix Veggie and Sio Peck Chye

Miso Soup