Linguine Serve with Tiger Prawn & Onion Butter Cream Sauce

 


Ichi's Fusion Recipes: Linguine serve with tiger prawn & onion butter cream sauce, fresh purple cabbage, and fresh cherry tomato - Photographed by RDZ

Hi, all of you! How are you today? Welcome back to Ichi's Fusion Recipes! Well, today I am gonna share my latest fusion recipe! It is simple, easy, yet tasty! How it sounds? Good, right? Here we go!🙃🤞

I know, it's been a while since I published the last article. I got a very, very bad stomachache for over a week! After visited a clinic nearby twice, yes, twice! My condition still did not improve. The doctor said maybe I got constipated and bloated as well. I have doubted about constipated because after drank constipated medicine from a doctor, my stomach was sad then diarrhea. So, I decided to stop taking medicine from the clinic and drinks Yakult 3 times a day instead. And it works! And I will continue this habit by drinking at least once a day. Yakult is a Japanese brand. The product itself is cultured milk and good for the digestive system. 

Talking about linguine pasta, what I can say is this pasta just the same as noodles. It just the language we use to give it a name based on where we are come from. Many years ago when I was in the third year of secondary school, I often studied together with my best friends after school. One of their parents opened a food stall. They sold noodles serve with broth & chicken and boiled bok choy. I do remember every time we went to her house, her parent would happy to have us and offered a bowl of noodles. My friend's parents used to make their signature noodles. So, it is a handmade noodle which meant fresh daily noodle. What I can remember is they used a noodle machine at home. Nowadays I realized it was the same machine to make pasta. This particular noodle was delicious and it was a blissful day! Since my father lost his decent job and became cheaper labor, I had never had a bowl of noodles that sold from a food stall nearby. Even though I craved it, I chose to save my money to buy textbooks at school. That was the reason why I was excited when we studied at her house. 

By looking at linguine, spaghetti, and Hokkien mee, reminds me of the day when I ate a bowl of noodles at one of my best friend's houses. However, I can not recreate this special dish in my kitchen for some reason. Instead of making that dish, I would like to create something else which means a new one. Let's check it out!

Ingredient:
  • 250 g tiger prawn - peel and tail off
  • 100 ml of cooking cream
  • 1 medium yellow onion - chope or cut as you like
  • 4 clove of fatty garlic or 6 cloves of garlic - cut in slice o chop it
  • 1 g of turmeric
  • 1 g of peppercorn powder
  • 1 g of paprika powder
  • 5 g of garlic powder
  • some lemon basil leaves
  • 50 ml of olive oil
  • 1 or 2 tbsp of butter
  • half of lime
  • Linguine pasta for two people
These are what you do:
  • Prepare the pan, pour olive oil and turn on the stove on medium-low flame

Ichi's Fusion Recipes - Photographed by Acik Mardhiyanti
  • Add yellow onion and garlic that you chopped, saute for about 3 minutes
  • Add tiger prawn, give it lime juice, add basil, and butter. Stir them well for about 5 minutes. My preference is 7-10 minutes

Ichi's Fusion Recipes - Photographed by Acik Mardhiyanti


Ichi's Fusion Recipes - Photographed by Acik Mardhiyanti
  • Pour cooking cream, add turmeric, peppercorn, paprika, and garlic powder. Stir them well and let them cook for about 3 minutes then turn off the stove. You can pour 100 ml of water if you like your sauce more watery

Ichi's Fusion Recipes - Photographed by Acik Mardhiyanti
  • Now boil the linguine pasta. Boil for about 10 minutes and drain it. Tips: give it 1 tbsp of olive oil when you boil linguine so it doesn't stick to each other

Ichi's Fusion Recipes - Photographed by RDZ

Prepare the dinner:
  • Place the linguine pasta first
  • Place tiger prawn with its sauce
  • Cut cherry tomatoes and purple cabbage then place them on the plate
  • The last spread celery over it and done!

Ichi's Fusion Recipes: Linguine serve with tiger prawn & onion butter cream sauce, fresh purple cabbage, fresh cherry tomatoes, an apple, and a glass of jasmine tea - Photographed by RDZ

Easy and simple, right? What do you think? I think the tiger prawn with onion butter sauce itself just almost like curry sauce. Most likely Indonesian curry but different. 

Thank you for reading my article, stay safe and stay healthy. Bye for now! 🖐🙂

Note:
  • Written by Acik Mardhiyanti
  • Photographed by RDZ and Acik Mardhiyanti
  • Do not copy this article without permission
  • Do not reuse these photographed anywhere else without permission




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sauteed Mix Veggie and Sio Peck Chye

Boiled Egg Soup

Miso Soup