Baked Prawn with Sukiyaki Sauce

 


Simple yet tasty and healthy: Sukiyaki prawn, french fries, boiled pea sprout, boiled broccoli, boiled carrot & tomato, boiled egg with dark sauce & tomato sauce with fried shallot, orange, and a glass of syrup rose with lime juice - Photographed by Acik Mardhiyanti

It's been a while, how are you? I hope you are in good shape! Here in Singapore we back to phase 2 after 6 months of zero case! This means our government tightens Covid-19 measures to control the spread in the community since covid-19 cases in the community rises; I think for about 2 weeks. Yesterday there were 21 new cases of locally transmitted COVID-19 infection. 


Ichi's Fusion Recipe: Baked prawn with sukiyaki sauce - Photographed by Acik Mardhiyanti

With lots of going on around me, one of my friends said that I looked stressed and depressed. It is quite challenging to stand up and feel strong. There are many things I have to replan and make sure it will work smoothly! The only thing that makes me happy is about my brother who will graduate this year! ✌😊

Forget about the chaos, what we have for a recipe today? It simple yet tasty and healthy meal that I would like to share with you. I call it baked prawn with sukiyaki sauce. We only need 2 seasons; sukiyaki sauce and rosemary! Well, are you happy hearing that? 🙃🤞

Ingredient:
  • 500 prawn
  • 45-50 ml of sukiyaki sauce
  • 1 stalk of rosemary
These are what you do:
  • I choose frozen prawn (peeled and tail off)
  • Defrost the prawn or just wash them in the running water
  • Prepare zipper plastic bag, put the prawn in it, pour sukiyaki sauce, and add rosemary
  • Shake the plastic bag so that the prawn and seasons blend well
  • Put in the fridge at least one hour
  • Take out the prawn from the fridge, and prepare the tray
  • Spray the tray with olive oil
  • Take out the prawn from the zipper plastic bag and place them on the tray. Spray again with olive oil
  • Bake in the oven; set 230 degrees Celcius and bake for 20 minutes
  • If you are satisfied with the result, then take it out after 20 minutes. However, I would like to give them another 15-20 minutes then take them out from the oven
Easy, right? I would love to combine this prawn dish with boiled potato or french fries. This time I chose french fries, and boiled broccoli, carrot, pea sprout, tomato, and boiled egg. I made a boiled egg with a special sauce. This sauce made from dark soy sauce, tomato sauce, and fried shallot! 


Simple yet tasty: Bake prawn with sukiyaki sauce - Photographed by Acik Mardhiyanti

While waiting for the baked prawn, we can boil the vegetables, an egg, and baked french fries. So, when the prawn is done, everything is done at the same time. It sounds great, right? I like to prepare a simple meal for our dinner yet tasty and healthy! Cheers!✌😉

Note:
  • Written by Acik Mardhiyanti
  • Photographed by Acik Mardhiyanti
  • Do not copy this article without permission
  • Do not reuse these photographs anywhere else without permission



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sauteed Mix Veggie and Sio Peck Chye

Boiled Egg Soup

Miso Soup