Salmon Bake with Lemon Basil

IMG_0179[1]

Photographed by Acik Mdy / Acik Mardhiyanti

Hi, all of you… long time no see. I am back…! Today I would love to share with you my kitchen recipe again. This is my favorite menu at home. I think this is great and looks easy to cook. Let’s check it out Be right back
IMG_0162[1]

Photographed by Acik Mdy / Acik Mardhiyanti

Seasoning:
  • Salt (add as you like)
  • 1/2 - 1 ttsp Lemon basil (I used dried lemon basil leaves)
  • 1/2 – 1 ttsp Garlic powder (you can add garlic and pepper powder, or lemon and pepper powder). these are your choice, it’s up to you
Ingredients:
  • 225gram - 250gram fillet salmon fish (divided into two)
  • vegetables, I used asparagus and spinach, or broccoli and French bean
  • Soy sauce (I used to eat them with Japanese soy sauce)
IMG_0163[1]

Photographed by Acik Mdy / Acik Mardhiyanti

These are what you do:
  • Wash the salmon fish
  • Wash the vegetables
  • Cover around salmon fish with salt
  • after covering with salt, then cover salmon fish with garlic powder
  • then the last cover with dried lemon basil leaves
  • Bake 20 minutes in 150 degrees Celsius
  • I usually bake salmon again for 20 minutes, because I like fully cook
  • while baking salmon fish, we can boil vegetables
  • When it has done, you can arrange salmon and vegetables on the plate
  • And enjoy your healthy meal
IMG_0177[1]

Photographed by Acik Mdy / Acik Mardhiyanti

Sounds easy to cook, right? Let’s try to cook! Have a nice day, this menu is great and delicious Smile

Note:
  • Written by Acik Mdy / Acik Mardhiyanti
  • Photographed by Acik Mardhiyanti / Acik Mdy
  • Do not copy this article without permissions
  • Do not reuse these photographs without permissions

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sauteed Mix Veggie and Sio Peck Chye

Boiled Egg Soup

Miso Soup