Baked Pepper Fish

2016-05-12 01.17.28

Photographed by Acik Mardhiyanti / Acik Mdy

I cooked this fish menu yesterday. And I love it! This is a simple cook and no needs many ingredients.. I call it Baked Pepper Fish. So Let’s check out my recipe from my kitchen Be right back

Ingredients:
  • 2 pieces of Toman fillet fish
  • ground pepper (I use pepper steak)
  • rosemary
  • cumin
  • salt
These are what you do:
  • Place Toman fish on aluminum foil
  • Cover these fillet fishes with ground pepper, rosemary, cumin, and salt
  • Wrap, and put in the fridge for about 1 hour. I let them in the fridge for about 2 hours
  • After 1 hour or 2 hours, take these fishes and open the wrap
  • Heat up oven about 3-8 minutes
  • Oven the fish about 40 minutes (200 degrees Celsius). Do not forget to flip the fishes after 20 minutes
  • The last, serve it with boiled spinach and sauce (soy sauce or garlic chili sauce)
  • You can add Calrose rice, and sprinkle some furikake
Do you want to try, it is simple, right Winking smile Have a nice day everyone Smile

Note: If you can find Tilapia fish, it is a good choice. I wish I could find Tilapia fish

  • Written by Acik Mardhiyanti / Acik Mdy
  • Photographed by Acik Mardhiyanti / Acik Mdy
  • Do not copy this article without permissions
  • Do ot reuse this photographs anywhere else without permissions

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sauteed Mix Veggie and Sio Peck Chye

Boiled Egg Soup

Miso Soup