Chayote Yellow Soup

 

20141124_164730

I like soup guys…and today I made soup. It’s good time to make a soup, ‘cause it’s rainy seasonOpen-mouthed smile…I called it “Chayote Yellow Soup”. Check out my recipe from my kitchen!

Seasoning :

  • 6 red onions
  • 4 cloves garlics
  • 1 ttsp coriander
  • 2 candlenut
  • 6 red chilies (just..if you like hot and spicy soupWinking smile)
  • 1 ttsp white pepper seed
  • 3 cm yellow ginger

Mash all of these seasonings!

Additional seasoning :

  • 2 bay leaves
  • 2 cm galangal
  • salt (add as you like)

Ingredients :

  • 1 piece chayote (cut as you like)
  • 65 ml Milk coconut
  • 1 L water
  • 1 tsp canola oil to saute seasoning

These are what you do guys…

  • Heat the oil on medium flame. Add seasonings that you mashed, galangal, bay leaves. Saute them about 2 minutes. Pour water, let it boil
  • Pour milk coconut into boiled water
  • Put chayote. Let it fully cook (about 20 minutes)
  • Serve it with dried onions if you like it

2014-11-24 20.24.01

I love this soup guys…It’s delicious!Winking smile You want to know how is taste? Just try to cook it. I believe you’ll like itSmile Good luck!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sauteed Mix Veggie and Sio Peck Chye

Boiled Egg Soup

Miso Soup