Stir-fry Bean Sprouts with Oyster Sauce

 


Ichi's Fusion Recipe: stir-fry bean sprouts with oyster sauce - Photographed by Acik Mardhiyanti

It's been a while since the last time I write my recipe. How have you been? I hope all of you are in good shape! So, today I am going to share one of my favorites stir-fry; it is bean sprouts! This dish is piece of cake to prepare yet healthy. Are you excited? Let's rock!👊

If you are following Ichi's Fusion Recipes, you have already known that in 2022, for a year, I studied intensively daily as I took 2 courses in order preparing my exams. one or two hours before lunch, 4 hours after lunch beak. Therefore, I left my writing activity. How about these days? Well, I am still busy as I chose to study abroad, you can say the process is quite complicated. Additionally, I have applied to Master's programs at 5 universities. I am excited and can't wait to start my university life; meeting lots of people from different backgrounds and nationality, learning new cultures and languages, trying new foods et cetera!🔥👊🤗

Back to the topic, only in minutes, the dish will be ready on the table as Ichi's Fusion Recipes holds the principle that the recipes must be easy to cook, not consume a lot of time in the kitchen, and healthy. Let's check it out!😉

Ingredient:
  • 200 g bean sprouts
  • optional: in this recipe, I put a little green leafy. However, you can add dried tofu
  • 1 big tomato, cut as you like
  • 5 shallots, chop them
  • 4 garlic, chop them
  • 10 g of seasoning powder (anchovy)

Ichi's Fusion Recipes: garlic powder, onion powder, anchovy seasoning powder, and oyster sauce - Photographed by Acik Mardhiyanti
  • 3 g of onion powder
  • 3 g of garlic powder
  • 2 tbsp of oyster sauce
  • and about 4 tbsp of olive oil
  • About 100-150 ml of water
These are what you do:


  • Prepare a pan, and pour olive oil. Turn on the stove to medium-low flame
  • Add garlic and shallot that have been chopped. Saute for about 2-3 minutes
  • Add bean sprouts. Stir them for about 1 minute
  • Pour water, and add oyster sauce, anchovy powder, garlic powder, and shallot powder. Stir them for about 3 minutes
  • Add green leafy and tomato. Stir for about 2 minutes then turn off the stove. And it is done!
Easy to prepare, it does not require a lot of ingredients, does not consume our time in the kitchen, and is healthy. What do you think, within minutes your dish is ready on the dining table!🤗👌

I combine our bean sprouts dish with sardines cooked with oyster sauce and Japanese rice. In this case, after my bean sprouts were cooked and transferred to the plate, I added Japanese rice to the same pan and stir them for about 2 minutes on medium-low flame. Therefore, you can see that my Japanese rice is in brown color. I forgot to mention that I did not need to add salt as the anchovy seasoning powder has already come with salt.


Ichi's Fusion Recipes: stir-fry bean sprouts with oyster sauce, sardines cooked with oyster sauce, Japanese rice, a glass of jasmine tea, and grapes - Photographed by Acik Mardhiyanti

I can not promise that I will be able to write regularly as I have been busy with the application for my Master's program. And it is uncertain about my writing activity as I have planned to take a part-time job while studying. Indeed, I want to do so many things such as writing on my blogs, writing a book again (maybe a cookbook, or perhaps a floral book combine with my flowers and plants drawing as I love to draw too), designing ribbon flowers and cat collars, and inventing new recipes. Right now, I am unable to do those stuff, I need to pick one that is much more important for me, and focus work on it; that is my priority. 

Anyway, thank you for reading my article. Hopefully, I have a little time to write my new journey, and I am excited to try new foods!🤩😋 Good luck to everyone who is still working on their dream; keep going, and push your limit!👊🔥

Note:
  • Written by Acik Mardhiyanti
  • Photographed by Acik Mardhiyanti
  • Do not copy this article without permission
  • Do not reuse these photographs anywhere else without permission










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sauteed Mix Veggie and Sio Peck Chye

Boiled Egg Soup

Miso Soup